Search

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ulzzang Transforamtion ( Makeup & Hair)

Hey guys!
Back again and I have a new makeup tutorial for you! It is sweet, subtle, youthful, and best of all enhances your features. I was recently inspired by Korean and Japanese style makeup and I also have been wearing this look everyday! It is called the Ulzzang look and is very popular in Asia. The word "Ulzzang" or best face is a style of makeup with flawless skin, bright wide eyes, and fresh pink lips. For this look I decided to contour using a highlighter instead of a bronzer because it is less harsh, more natural and fresh looking. It also gives your complexion that boost and make you look awake and fresh with a dewy/ glowing finish. For the eyes, I used matte brown shadow to create depth. I also highlighted the inner corners to give the eyes an extra pop. I decided to do a very subtle pink blush and pink gradient lips. I have noticed that the gradient pink lips are very popular in Korean or Japanese makeup. The gradient pink lips consist of inner dark pink/ red to lighter. This gives the effect of fuller and plumper lips. I think it also adds youth and color to the face. For my hair I decided to do spiral curls. Now I have to admit, I am more of a bed head messy big hair kind of girl but I gave it my best shot and try to do neat curls. I also added a little detail to the look by adding a pink bow and headband. Hope you all like the video and maybe try this look out for yourselves! Love you all! XO
 

                                    Before                                                                        After

It amazes me every time I see before and after pictures. You can see the instant effect and magic of makeup. How it can enhance and change your appearance.

Watch the tutorial! 


Here is my latest Vlog 





I decided to also take close up eye shoes of before (top) and after (bottom) circle lenses. I am sure there are a lot of people out there who are curious about circle lenses and why they are so popular in Asia.  The unique thing about circle lenses is that they enlarge the size of your iris and therefore creates the illusion of rounder, bigger, and brighter eyes. I think they may have been inspired by anime cartoons, although they are not as dramatic.




Up close on the Gradient Lips
I love the way they look because it look very natural and enhance your lips at the same time. The coloration gives you a very youthful look and also make you lips look fuller/ plumper.







PRODUCT LIST
Geo Angel Gray Circle Lens
Cetaphil Lotion
Missha BB Cream #23
Urban Decay Naked Palette- Naked, Hussel,
Revlon Color stay liquid liner-blackest black
Revlon Color stay pencil liner
Lancome cils booster XL
Lancome Definicils Mascara
Duo Dark Adhesive lash glue
Ardell Faux Demi Lashes - Black
Chanel- mystic eyes palette
Rock and Republic- X Rated
Makeup Forever HD powder
Lancome -
Pixi lipstain
Holika Holika Lipstick pk113 - Pretty and cute
YSL lipstick- 7fba
Brushes - Bubzbeauty, ELF

Aussie Instant Freeze
Aussie You shine Hair spray
CHI iron guard heat protectant
1" curling iron
Ion round brush
Babyliss blow dryer - Marshalls
Baby Pink Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

Blouse - French Connection
Nail Polish - Wet and wild -
Vest- American Eagle
Compact - Pretty and Cute

3 comments:

sincerely,bao said...

Sooo cute!!!!!

Little Fish said...

simple & cute doll look~

chichicho said...

clean and cute!

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)