Search

Friday, January 25, 2013

Casual In Crimson






Heya Guys!
Decided to post my outfit of the day (OOTD) for today! It is freeeeezing out, literally here in Chicago. Luckily I only wore it out to dinner so I was hoping and out of the car, so there was not much exposure to outside, outside. It was brief and somewhat painless, but hey I survived. I gotta admit this outfit is super cute, but when comes to warmth, it is definitely not enough haha. Anyhow, I still love it. NEVER thought the day would come when I would wear red pants, but hey here I am in these babies. I remember when I was talking to my best friend, Nancy, back in the summer and she told me she wanted red pants I thought the whole concept of it was CRAZY. I gave her a look and say only you could pull it off lol (which I still believe in, she has a pair of bright red ones and she looks great in them). Anyhow, I got them as a Christmas present from my boyfriend, Matt and I love em! Believe it or not, these skinny pants are actually not "pants" they are capris. On an average height person they would go up to your ankle but since I am petite and only 5"1 they look like normal people pants on me. That is the story to that. Talk to you all next time! Love you all. 
XOXO

Product List:
Military Style Peacoat with gold buttons- Forever21
Navy Cardigan- Ruehl
Blue Button up shirt- Thrift Store
Dark Red Crimson Skinny Pants- Forever21
Black Infinity Scarf- Akira
Brown Lace-up Booties- Shoemint 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, smile!

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)