Search

Sunday, December 2, 2012

DIY: Cheap & Easy Holiday Wreath Under $10

 Watch the tutorial 




Bloopers :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgJZaFAaQa8&feature=youtu.be

Hello!
I wanted to get in the pre-spirit and make a fun video with my family. In case you guys are wondering the kids in the video are: my little brother Johnny (17 years old), Kristy (12 years old), Jeremy (10 years old). And if you have been watching more recent videos my boyfriend Matt is also in this video. I recently went Dollar Tree shopping and saw a bunch of Christmas stuff along with a mini wreath and sparkly decorations. It gave me the brilliant idea of making my own wreath. I love this idea because it is something unique and fun to do this the family. It is a very cheap and easy do it yourself holiday wreath. As a girl I love shiny and sparkly things and the glittery ornaments and poinsettias hit the spot. I also decided on a red and gold color scheme for my wreath. Since the holidays are all about family and giving I wanted to make this wreath with my boyfriend and siblings. We had so much fun spending time together and making this and I hope you have just as much fun watching it and maybe trying it out yourself! XO


Everything was bought at the dollar store!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)