Search

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Under 10 minutes: Everyday Brightening Makeup & Foundation Routine




 Watch Tutorial Video




Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share with you guys the makeup I have been wearing for the past couple month at job interviews. I love this makeup look because it enhances with out over powering your natural features. I have been interviewing for corporate positions so I wanted a look that was professional, natural and well put together. Instead of using bronzer to contour my face I decided to only stick to highlighter. Highlighter not only brightens your face but it also enhances and brings out the features you want it to. The eye makeup that I did was super light and I prefer using false lashes because it is quicker and easier than coating my lashes with tons of mascara. I also used a cream blush because it gives your face a more natural flush.    For my lips I usually prefer a slightly tinted lip balm like smackers strawberry. Not only does it smell delicious but it also moisturizes your lips. I hope you guys like that video. Till next time! XO




Shirt -Walmart (Boy's)
Necklace - http://bit.ly/LShWTX
 

PRODUCTS
Estee Lauder Day Wear lotion
Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roller
Skin Food BB Cream #2
Stila Powder-medium
Booty Parlor Cream Blush-get flushing
Lancome Mascara- Definicils
Ardell Lashes-105
Duo Dark Lash Glue
Smackers Lip balm -strawberry
Chanel Lipstick- Evasion
Revlon Pencil Liner -Blackest black




 See Ya Later! Bye bye 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)