Search

Friday, October 17, 2014

Engagement Photoshoot

Hey Guys,
Long time no blogging. I wanted to share with you all something special that has happened in my life. Matt and I recently got our engagement pictures taken by Ayaka Sano. I am so grateful to have this awesome photographer as a friend. She did an amazing job on our pictures! We felt like models for the day. It is crazy to think that in July of next year we are going to get married! Anyhow, here are some of the pictures. I hope you guys like them. 

Isn't it amazing how Youtube can give you guys a little window in to my life? You all get to see how I have grown from a college student ...and now I am engaged! Life is Wonderful...& Beautiful.

XOXO






























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanh! Your engagement pictures look gorgeous! I was just wondering, where did you get your white dress from? Congratulations again! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I saw you working once at A&F in Indianapolis. Your black dress is lovely. Care to share where it's from?

jacob20martin said...

Amazing photo-shoot. You are looking gorgeous in every picture. I love beach side view and in your photographs it is looking more beautiful. I have booked a private beach to celebrate my wedding reception party. Only my close friends will be invited there.

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for sharing the photographs.. They are really very good and it is shot very nicely. I would like to suggest you one, absolute wedding studio, the best photographer in Gomtinagar, Lucknow. You can contact them at : 1st Floor, Ashoka Tower, Ashok Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
Mobile No. +91-9670000061

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the photographs! The couple looks great in the photographs, Check out some of the photographs of ours, shaadinama is a team of photographer in Lucknow, offers pre wedding shoot, Wedding planner in Lucknow, Wedding planner in Gomti Nagar, Candid photography and much more...

Lucknow-Kanpur Photographer said...

All these pictures are illuminating. Keep sharing pictures like this thank you
Amit Mahendru

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)