Search

Friday, May 3, 2013

Sephora & Garnier Hair/Skin Haul

Hey Guys!
I was little bit in a hurry to get to work today so I decided to put up a haul since it is quicker to edit. I made this video two days ago. The hair and skin products that I bought at Sephora and Target were pretty random and unplanned. When I was at Target I was in a trying new stuff mood so I decided to pick up some leave in conditioners, shine spray, hairspray, hair oil & etc. My hair has been really dry and times and I am just looking for yummy smelling hair products to keep it soft, shiny, and healthy. Most of the stuff I got were from Garnier Fructis. I also picked up my favorite hair spray, Aussie instant freeze because I ran out. I love this stuff I feel like I have used at least 100 bottles in my life lol. I also decided to buy a day lotion with a wrinkle based formula from Olay. I also have to rebuy my Makeup Forever HD powder because I ran out and I can not live without this stuff especially in the summer when my makeup melts off my face if it gets hot. A while back I got the H20+ plus sea result night face cream and eye cream. I love H20+ when it comes to skin care and got a really good deal at Ulta also. I kind of regret not stocking up on it since I am running out of it right now =(. Big thanks to anyone who gave me presents and all of the WONDERFULLLLL birthday wishs! I really appreciate all of the love and care you guys sent my way. Love you all! 

Watch Haul Video


Here are the pictures, as promised. Also of these were taken from instagram, so follow me if you haven't already :)


 
For my real birthday DAY, tuesday April 30th, after work I went to my parents and spent the day with family and my boyfriend. We just had a small family BBQ. It was really fun to just relax with the people you love =)



Matt surprised me with some flowers and this cute monkey. Thank you Matty for the presents. I can't wait to go to Vegas! It is the best birthday/anniversary gift everrrrrr <3 br="">





 My siblings Kristy, Johnny, and Jeremy ...and Matt hehe


 






    







A Day In Downtown Chicago with Via, my best friend Ann, & Boyfriend Matt. 








Thank you to Romwe for the surprise gift!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Hanh, and Happy Anniversary to Matt and you. Great pictures.

<3 Carolyn
Simply Vera VERA WANG Giveaway

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Where are your ripped jeans from? I love em

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to visit this web site, because i want enjoyment,
for the reason that this this web site conations really pleasant funny information
too.

Here is my blog: diet plan for women

Anonymous said...

Sales of the Kindle Fire are going better than expected. 1 is Samsungs
replacement of the original galaxy tab
10. 3GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor plus 1GB of
RAM.

Joy said...

Happy belated birthday! Your hi-lo dress is pretty! WHere is it from?

shortandsweetjoy

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)