Search

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day to Night: Sweets Vs. Seductive

Seductive Vixen


Sweet Angel



Hey Guys! 
I wanted to do a day to night makeup look for Valentine's Day. For the day look, I wanted something pink and with the Valentine's theme. I decided to do a "sweet" look with light smokey pink and black eyes and pale pastel pink lipstick. For the night look, I wanted to do more sexy and seductive makeup. I added a peach color to the cheeks and made the eyes darker with more black and a silver blue shadows. I also changed the lip color and made it the classic nude lips. I wanted the eyes to be bold and stand out, and the lips to be muted. I asked my boyfriend Matt what he liked more and he told me he liked the night look more than the day. These two looks are definitely wearable for whenever also, it doesn't only have to be Valentine's Day to get all glam up! I hope you all like this video. Also Happy early Valentine's Day! Hope you are able to spend it with your special someone and if not with people who are dear to your heart!  Love you all! 

XO

Watch the video:


Seductive Look








 




 Product List

Garnier Anti Dark Circle Under eye Roller
Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream: http://www.prettyandcute.com/
urban decay primer potion
Stila Quad -noire: Medium Pink, black, cornflower shimmer blue, pearl pink
Revlon color stay pencil liner- dark brown
Revlon color stay liquid liner-blackest black
duo lash glue-dark
andrea false lashes 33
Lancome face powder-dual finish sable iV
Loreal False fiber lashes mascara
The body shop blush 01 cool dusk
The body shop cream highlighter
NYX lipstick-matte- pale pink
Revlon lip butter lipstick-sweet tart

For the Seductive Vixen look I curled my hair with a 1" curling iron. The pieces that framed my face were curled inwards. The order ones I alternated directions for a more natural look.

Mac mineralize duo
Mac Lipstick- creme d'nude
stila smudge pots black
Kimchi and blue white dress
American Apparel Navy U back dress









Sweet Look









Keywords: Day, to, Night, Sweet, Seductive, tutorial, makeup, valentine's, day, smokey, eyes, pink, black, blue, silver, sexy, easy, how to, step by step, nude, light pink, lips, cosmetics, beauty, eyeshadow

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!!! i'm going for the seductive look definitely hehe :)

Carolyn said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, fastidious post and fastidious arguments commented at this
place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

Have a look at my site nationwide cash advance

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)