Search

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

#1st Runner up outfit for Lollapalooza (Music Festival)


Heya Guys,
here is the second outfit that I actually came realllllllyyyyy close to wearing to lollapalooza but I changed my mind last minute and decided to wear something else. I really like this outfit; however, I thought that it was a little too sophisticated to wear to a music festival. Hope you guys like it !


XO


White Corset (H&M) & Olive Shorts (Forever 21) & Leather Belt (Dry Goods)


Pink Rosette Sandals (Pour La Victoire)


My current summer fav, Feather Butterfly Hair Clips (Michael's) & Chanel Sunglasses

Vintage Chanel Purse

Bracelet (Forever 21)

Here's the final look ...


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love your vintage Chanel!

DoodleDollyx said...

Love the shorts hanh :)

Mi_Mi said...

wow pretty! i love the look!
Mi_Mi
x
mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

Husnain Ali said...

love this video

seo pakistan

Post a Comment

COMMENT =)